2012-11-11

Arduino LCD: Camel

This is a game that is kinda like a cross between Oregon Trail and Highnoon (arduino, html). Make your way 200 hundred miles across a desert without dying in deliciously anachronistic ways.

Code: http://eturnerx.com/files/arduino/012_camel_eturnerx_arduino_lcd.html

I had to alter the text to suit the smaller screen, but did try to preserve the tone and flavour. There are some minor differences to the original game. I used the PROGMEM technique used in my Highnoon conversion to fit all the text into memory. See my Camel Conversion for Twine writeup for more details on the game logic changes and information about optimal strategy.

Checkout the other games I have converted
I have also converted an online playable version of Camel.

No comments:

Post a Comment