I've just started using the Tabulator Firefox extension for browsing the SemWeb. I found that it needed a few tweaks to make it play super-duper nicely.
- If you have the Piggybank (and Solvent) Firefox extensions then disable these.
Use about:config in the address bar of firefox and change these keys:
- signed.applets.codebase_principal_support = true (search using the word signed or codebase)
- network.http.accept.default : add application/rdf+xml to the head of the comma-separated list. (search using the word accept)
Now DBPedia "resource/" links will correctly resolve to using Tabulator, while "page/" links will use DBPedia's own browser. Try it out below: